a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

Monday, January 16, 2012

REALLY late hamburger post. burger bite challenge: Pearls Phat Burger

Ok so I'm super sorry that I haven't posted in a while. And so you know, I'm not leaving you.

This is the burger! It has great tastes and flavors though it was kinda salty. I mean like really salty. I asked for Mayo and they gave me WAY too much. It still tasted good and I love the options (buns, patties, toppings, etc.)

These are the french fries. Those were salty too but what do you expect, they're french fries. I love the taste and how thick they are, almost like the outside is a straw.
And for no reason whatsoever, this is my drink. Stewarts Orange 'N Cream Soda.


Rating:
Burger: 5/10
French Fries: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Appearance: 9/10
Overall: 29 pts.

Pearl's Phat Burger beats The Counter by 3 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment