a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

Monday, December 26, 2011

Holidays and Hamburgers!

I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas and a happy sixth night of Hanukah!

Now on to the burger bit.

There are currently four burger spots in my town. They are: Pearls Phat Burger, Super Duper Burgers, The Counter, and In'N'Out Burger. I am going to eat at all of them to see which is the best. I will eat a plain hamburger (patty, bun, lettuce, tomato, cheese, mustard), a milkshake, and french fries from each joint. I will, of course, blog about each one describing how it is and you will have a say in which one sounds best! If you have one of these in your town, review it in the comments. I will announce the winner soon after I finish with each restaurant. I call this


THE BURGER BITE CHALLENGE!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really cool. I hope all the burgers taste good. I know of a guy who also loves burgers! http://www.stacksofwords.com/p/great-burger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i visited his site! thats pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete