a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

a blog about slurping, chomping, and the pursuit of foodiness

Sunday, December 11, 2011

dim sum and the symphony

  My yearly dose of culture has come and gone. On wednesday night I saw the Boston Symphony Orchestra perform at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco. It was wonderful. During intermission I ate New York Cheddar flavored Kettle Chips and some curry cashews.
  And now for the Dim Sum. Last night I got take out from a local restaurant. I had Shrimp Gow, Crescent Mushroom Dumplings, BBQ Pork Buns, Harmony Spring Rolls, Peking Duck, and Classic Shu Mai. The food was all gone before I could take a picture. Here is a link to their website: http://www.harmonyrestaurantgroup.com/
   Finally, my weekly Whole Foods shop and eat lunch was yesterday. I had an Old Mill Park sandwich. It has ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonaise. Here is a link to their website: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/blithedale/

No comments:

Post a Comment